West Workforce is an online recruitment portal, We are a profit-seeking entity. We help job seeker get jobs via our website and we also help employers find qualified candidates.
Your West Workforce Account
West Workforce Account. In order for you to create a West Workforce account, we require that you provide a valid email address and set up a password. The email you use must be one where we can reach you. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by West Workforce at any time.
Using West Workforce
Third-Party Content on West Workforce.
Content from other users, advertisers, and other third parties is made available to you through West Workforce. (“Content”) means any work of authorship or information, including salaries, company reviews, company photos, employer responses, job ads, employer profile information, advertisements, comments, opinions, postings, resumes, messages, text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, e-mail, data or other materials you find on West Workforce. Because we do not control such Content, you understand and agree that:
(1) we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any such Content, including advertising and information about third-party products and services, job ads, or the employer, and salary-related information provided anonymously by other users;
(2) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, reliability or quality of the information in such Content.
(3) We assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by users, advertisers, and third parties.
You represent and warrant that you will use West Workforce solely for lawful purposes in a manner consistent with these Terms and any and all applicable laws, regulations, or other legally enforceable obligations (including contractual obligations) you may have towards us and any third parties. You are solely responsible for any and all Content that is posted through your account on West Workforce (“Your Content”). You agree that by submitting Your Content to West Workforce, you have reviewed and understood our Guidelines. You understand that you may expose yourself to liability if Your Content or other use of West Workforce violates applicable law or any third-party right.
You agree that you will not:
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company
- Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms;
- Violate these Terms, the terms of your agreements with us, or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
- Act in a manner that is threatening, racist or bigoted, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by West Workforce);
- Promote, endorse or further illegal activities;
- Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party;
- Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner;
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of West Workforce (including West Workforce Content) without our express written permission;
- Copy or use the information, content, or data on West Workforce in connection with a competitive service (as determined by West Workforce);
- Attempt to circumvent any security feature of West Workforce; or Expose us or our users to any harm or liability.
Applying on West Workforce.
Our job postings allow you to complete and submit your application on West Workforce. When you click the “Apply” button to submit an application on West Workforce, we send your application to the most appropriate contact information we have on file for that employer.
Links to Third-Party Websites.
West Workforce may contain links to third-party websites placed by us as a service to those interested in this information or posted by other users. Your use of all such links to third-party websites is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to a third-party website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party website. When you leave West Workforce, our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites.
Applicable To Employers
Posting Jobs on West Workforce. You may not post any job ad that:
Contains false information or solicits employees by intentional misrepresentation, such as misrepresentation of the terms of employment, the hiring entity, or the identity of the poster;
Contains any logo or brands, or link to website, other than your own or those of any entity for which you are authorized to submit job ads;
Contains multiple job openings in a single job ad (unless you’ve purchased a package that permits this);
Discriminates against applicants on the basis of race, religion, or any other ground(s) prohibited by applicable law, in each case as determined in West Workforce’s reasonable discretion.
Enforcement by West Workforce
Removal of Content. While West Workforce has no obligation to do so, West Workforce reserves the right to review and delete (or modify) any Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or other applicable policies posted on West Workforce or that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate. If you see any Content on West Workforce that you believe violates our policies, you may report that Content by contacting us here. Once notified, we will review the Content and consider whether to remove or modify it. Please note: Our interpretation of our policies and the decision whether or not to edit or remove Content is within our sole discretion. You understand and agree that if we choose not to remove or edit Content that you find objectionable, that decision will not constitute a violation of these Terms or any agreement we have with you.
Other Enforcement Actions.
While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action in our sole discretion against you if you violate these Terms, including without limitation: removing Content from West Workforce (or modifying it); suspending your rights to use West Workforce; terminating your membership and account; reporting you to law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or administrative bodies; and taking legal action against you.
Defending Our Users.
While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, to take appropriate action to protect the anonymity of our users against the enforcement of subpoenas or other information requests that seek a user’s electronic address or identifying information.
Rights to West Workforce Content
West Workforce contains Content provided by us and our licensors. We and our licensors (including other Users) own and retain all proprietary (including all intellectual property) rights in the Content we each provide and West Workforce owns and retains all property rights in West Workforce. If you are a user, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-indispensable license under the intellectual property rights licensable by us to download, view, copy and print Content from West Workforce solely for your personal use in connection with using West Workforce.
Changes to Terms
We may revise these Terms from time by posting an updated version on West Workforce and you agree that the revised Terms will be effective thirty (30) days after the change is posted. Your continued use of West Workforce is subject to the most current effective version of these Terms.