- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Ensure customer solutions are cost-effective, optimal in delivery costs and schedule and meet quality specifications
- Develop technical documentation, functional specification and high-level designs of customer solutions including BOM, BOQ.
- Work with stakeholders to verify the availability, suitability and allocation of resources for solutions designs and provisioning;
- Design solutions for B2B customers including fixed telephony, dedicated internet, LANs, WANs, backbone transport capacity, last-mile connections based on fibre or MW radios;
- Ensure customer requirements (incl. SLAs) are fully captured and aligned between relevant stakeholders;
- Directly liaise with the external customer to avoid ambiguities and misinterpretation of technical requirements;
- Provide technical support, consultancy and fast-track solution proposals for bid processes for the business units;
- Develop solutions supported by market data and competitive analysis and prepare business cases demonstrating ROI;
- Manage in-life solutions on a profit and loss account basis, using performance data to make product investment and withdrawal decisions;
- Manage product withdrawal, ensuring that alternative solutions are available to customers, that a migration path to alternative services is properly planned and that the changes are effectively communicated;
- Provide support to the sales team in developing sales proposals, making presentations and closing sales deals;
- Support marketing communications to develop effective communications on products, services and brand;
- Build strong relationship with commercial teams, solution vendors to facilitate better understanding of customer needs and delivery of optimal design solutions that meet customer requirements.
Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders
Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management and board
- Receiving petroleum stocks at the station.
- Responsible for management of station assets.
- Report technical faults promptly to management.
- Prepare and report daily station activities to management.
- All other supervisory related activities such as hiring and firing of station forecourt staff.
- At Least 30years
- Must have guarantors to guarantee for any loss incurred at the station
- Must possess good marketing skills
- The overall description of this position is to market the institution and recruit prospective students into the premier health pre-university in Ghana by motivating them enough to help them re-sit their weak or failed SHS subjects with a blend introductory curricula of pre-health degree subjects.
- Marketers shall serve as agents of the premier health pre-university where they would be required to advertise the school in their quest to enroll student with strategic marketing principles. It’s not an office based job so interested marketers could be anywhere. The newly created modern institution seeks the services of well talented persons to reassure and give hope to SHS graduates with weak passes to better their grades with Darda Health in order to meet the minimum requirement in both public and private accredited universities.
- Marketers shall enroll Healthcare (NVTI) students who intend to become nurses as well as medicine counter assistants (MCA) who intend becoming pharmacists.
- Persons who had basic education but no senior high education may be elevated by marketers to convincing them it’s not late but they can still enroll with DHP for them to become nurses, pharmacists or medical doctors by going through a one year remedial WASSCE program
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.