An experienced individual with front office and line management experience is required to primarily provide support to the Front Office Manager in leading and managing all areas of the Front Office department in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the hotel’s policies, procedures and standards. You will up sell rooms to maximize the room revenue. Support in the management of performance of direct subordinates to ensure the smooth running of front office operations and follow up to ensure compliance/ efficiency of training activities. Maintain high visibility during peak period, promote good public relations, take corrective actions and handle customer complaints to ensure their satisfaction. Coordinate front office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival to departure according to hotel’s standards. Assist in the preparation and management of the annual budget and manning guide. Provide administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function. Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Hospitality Management or any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management with at least three (3) years’ experience in Front Office Supervision/Management within a hotel. Should be able to work and communicate in a multinational environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Local Language - additional language is beneficial. Must have experience of managing and leading a team and proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite coupled with hotel booking system Opera ad Micros. Individual must be flexible and willing to work on weekends and on shifts.
Our luxury hotel client requires the services of a Duty Manager to assess evaluate and ensure the long & short-term departmental goals are met. You will assist all departments by ensuring smooth, prompt and effective service to all guests and manage the Front Office in absence of the Main/ Assistant Front Office Manager. Promptly respond to guests enquiries, arrivals and issues, resolve related problems by co-ordinating with other operating departments in question and follow up as reqiured. Maintain reservation & same day arrivals procedures, follow up on credit outstanding of walk-in guests and validity of account to company instructions and assists with accommodation and transportation of guests in overbooked situations. Check all billing instructions and guest credit for accuracy and resolve related issues. Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, uniforms, hygiene, appearance and posture for all departmental employees. Ensure all departmental information is kept accurately and up to date. Promote in house sales and facilities to maximize hotel revenues. Respond promptly to any operational requests from Front Office and other hotel departments. Complete VIP, delegations and group leaders welcome and farewell as appropriate. Interested candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management or related field or MBA along with five (5) years’ post qualification experience in Front Office Supervision in a hotel property (proven track record with good progression). Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and an additional language an advantage. Mature, customer focused and people oriented. Must have experience of leading and managing a team and the ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively. An excellent organizer, good time manager who always applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach to issues at all times. Proficient user in Microsoft office applications and booking systems Micros Fidelio and Opera. Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
A Reputable institution requires the services of drivers with License from B to D REQUIREMENTS
- Adequate knowledge in the structure of Motor bikes
- Ability to speak, understand and write the English language
- Possess Valid driver’s license
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Willing to work at odd hours during peak working seasons.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
- Willing to travel to other locations within Ghana and other countries to work for and on behalf of the company.
Job Summary Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed. Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest. Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy. Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Cash guests’ personal checks and traveler’s checks. Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
A reputable educational institution situated at East Legon wants for immediate employment qualified personnel for the following position: • Primary Teachers • English Language & Literature in English • Integrated Science (Biology & Chemistry) • GKA & Leather Works/Graphic Design
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing).
- Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Monitor the performance of others to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
A reputable Basic School in the Kwahu West Municipality is seeking the services of teachers with requisite qualifications and experience to fill the following positions: • Assistant Head Teacher (Capable of handling English Langauge – JHS) • English Language Teacher • Early Childhood Educators Vacancies also exist for other Core & Elective Subjects at Primary & JHS levels
Be an excellent wordsmith and able to write in easy to understand consumer language. •2 or more years’ experience working with a marketing communication agency •Excellent work ethic and be willing to work for long hours.
Install, maintain, perform preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, appliances, and equipment. Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters, etc. Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves. Order, mark, and stock parts and supplies as needed. Maintain inventory and purchase orders log. Inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Operate power lift. Complete the life safety checklist, including the fire-pump run test and generator run test. Inspect fire sprinkler valves and alarm systems. Assist in development of disaster response protocols. Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and assist individuals with disabilities. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Perform duties of French Teachers. Qualification and Requirements
- Should be an Early Childhood development specialist or Montessori trained teacher
- Love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to write, speak and read French fluently
- Ability to understand English Language.
- Must have a passion to work with children and be at least 20 years of age
- Candidate must have experience teaching French with young children
- Gentle Personality (Cheerful,light hearted& Friendly)
A reputable Senior High School located in Akim Oda in the Eastern Region wants teachers Job Summary To handle following subjects:
- English language and literature-in-English,
- Core mathematics
- Business Management
- Elective Mathematics
- Graphics Design
- Applied Electricity and Technical Drawing
- Free Accommodation and other benefits are available How to Apply For the Job Interested applicants should call: 0503-281207 / 0543-776216
- Must be fluent in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C#
- Skilled to develop hybrid and Native mobile apps with ionic.
- code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile applications.
- implement application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- know the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile applications.
- migrate and adapt existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms.
- In-house mobile developers must closely with other departments to brainstorm and optimize deployments.
- recommend changes and enhancements to existing mobile applications.
Bsc Computer Science Engineering good understanding of software development standards great team player and creative problem solver. minimum two years’ experience developing mobile applications (preferred) MIS or other related fields background organization and communication skills very detail oriented