Promote sales of solutions and products for the Agribusiness of the organization. Products and solutions will include but will not be limited to, agrochemicals, fertilizers, growth regulators, seeds, machineries, spare parts, irrigation equipment and relevant accessories.
Coordinate agronomy, marketing and sales activities in line with the company’s strategies and standards.
Provide technical agronomy services to customers.
Provide a level of customer service that will drive sales productivity and ensure that optimum results are achieved.
Resolve customer complaints in timely manner.
Supervise and plan for trials with new and current Agric products, coordinated with the suppliers, through Line Manager, to improve the performance of current products and introduce new products, based on Ghana’s growing and climatic conditions.
Schedule and conduct customer meetings.
Issue customer proposals and conduct weekly follow-up.
Participate in site surveys.
Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to supervisors/management.
Submit an annual business plan.
Conduct market and products research and develop highly effective relationships to help achieve the goals and objectives of the Communications division.
Manage existing customer accounts.
Ensure that any and all pre-approved credit customers fully comply with the company’s credit control policy. Ensure that trade debtor accounts remain current and do not fall overdue.
Objectives of the role
· Primary aim is to ensure the monthly and quarterly sales, profit & cash flow targets as laid down in the Quarterly/Annual Business plan are consistently achieved.
Required Academic Qualifications:
· University Degree in Agronomy or any other relevant Agricultural course. An additional commercial degree will be an added advantage.
Required Professional Experience and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 – 5 years progressive and verifiable experience selling agricultural products and services from a reputable company.
· Must have experience providing Agricultural solutions.
· Have a proven track record handling major Agribusiness accounts (evaluation will be done on 3 key accounts closed and their value).
· Must have good presentation skills
Must have good negotiation skills.
C Candidates should have advanced proficiency in:
· MS Excel
· MS Word
· Be articulate and able to communicate well with customers
· Possess good organizational and time management skills
· Be a team player
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Self driven with high level of integrity
· Be hardworking and prepared to work beyond the stipulated working hours to meet deadlines
The candidate must have the DVLA approved driver’s licence
· Candidates are required for the various regions in Ghana.
· Contract will be for an initial term of six (6) months. It will be renewed on good performance.
· Relevant experience garnered from the desired location will be an added advantage.